Tuesday, April 29, 2008

spock-like scratches

Bobess is my little girl kitty.
i've had her for going on almost 5 years.
my first pet i've had outside of home.
my little obese, calico, girly cat.

she was diagnosed as a "mentally handicapped" kitty as a baby.
she doesn't land on her feet.
she gets confused easily.

well, she's a people person.
a lovey-dovey thing.
and i suggest you never make eye contact with her.
because she'll come sit right beside you, and then slowly move closer and closer to you
like you don't notice.

you have to see it to really appreciate it.

but she just rubbed up against my face.
and then decided to "pet" me.
which consists of her claws out.
but we giggle extra hard at my kitty's attempt at being sweet.

because across my face are 3 claw marks, instead of the normal 4.
because on BoBess's right paw, she has a toe removed.

i guess she's marking her territory
who could mistake that one? :)

No comments: